There are many lifestyle changes by adopting them you can make to lower your blood pressure and keep it down to its normal range.
Do Exercise Regularly:
Regular physical activities keeps a man fit such as about 30 minutes per day of the week can lower your blood pressure approximately 5-8 mm Hg in case you have high blood pressure. The main thing is to be regular and consistent because if you end exercising, your blood pressure can rise again. No benefit.
If you face high blood pressure, exercise can facilitate you to avoid emergent hypertension. If you already have hypertension, then definitely regular physical exercise can bring your blood pressure down to the safer levels.
Eat A Healthy Diet:
Eating a diet that is fruits, vegetables diet which having low amount of fat dairy products, food rich in whole grains, skimps on saturated fat and cholesterol can lower your blood pressure by up to 11 mm Hg if you have high blood pressure. This eating plan is known as the dietary approaches to stop or lower the hypertension by diet. It is not easy to transform your eating routines but by following all these tips, you can adopt a healthy diet.
· Use a diet diary and write down all facts.
· Writing down the food you eat.
· Monitor what, how many, when and why you consume.
· Consider enhancing potassium level.
· Potassium can decrease the effects of sodium on blood pressure.
· The best source of in taking potassium is food including fruits and vegetables instead of supplements.
· Have a discussion to your doctor about the potassium level that suits you.
Reduce Sodium Level In Your Diet:
A little decrease in the sodium level in your diet can get better your heart health and also reduce B.P by about 5 – 6 mm Hg if you have high B.P. The effect of sodium intake on blood pressure varies from person to person. In daily routine, sodium range should be 2,300 milligrams or less per day. However, lower sodium level about 1,500 mg a day or less is the ideal range for most adults.
To decrease sodium in your diet, follow these tips:
· Read food labels. Select low sodium alternatives of the foodstuffs and drinks you normally buy.
· If you do not feel you can radically decrease the sodium in your diet abruptly, go through it slowly but surely. Your appetite will adjust over time.
· Eat smaller amount processed foods. Only naturally a small amount of sodium occurs in foods. Most sodium is added during the processing of food.
· Don’t add salt into your food. Only 1 teaspoon of salt has 2,300 mg of sodium.
· Use only herbs or spices to add essence to your food.
Limit The Amount Of Alcohol You Drink:
Alcohol can be both good and bad for your health. By drinking alcohol only in control usually one drink a day for females, or two a day for males, you can potentially lower your blood pressure by about 4 mm Hg. If you consume too much level of alcohol then its protective effect is lost. To read more about How To Lose Belly Fat.