Nowadays, the trend of playing video games has grown. It’s all because of COVID-19, due to which people were stuck at home, and many people tend to play video games to spend time. But the world of video games is not that simple; it’s confusing. More and more video games are getting added to the world of video games. Every video game lover’s dream is to get ranked in specific games. Many websites offer complete guides about various video games. One such famous game is Valorant.
Keep reading this article to discover more about Valorant.
Things You Need to Know About Valorant
Valorant is a free video game launched by Riot games. It is mainly a 5v5 multiplayer FPS (First Person Shooter) game. In this game, the players of one team attack another team’s players by using weapons like guns. That means one team attacks, and one defends itself. Players can interact with each other during matches. The team has to win score points by winning different rounds and has to accomplish the given objective.
You can buy different weapons by earning credits through playing the last matches. The weapons range from 200-4500 credits per weapon. You also have to purchase agent abilities along with weapons, and you must have 800 credits to accomplish this.
More Facts about Valorant
- It is a mixture of Overwatch and Counter-strike.
- All Valorant accounts are connected to League of Legends, by default
- It offers low system requirements
- If you want to get Beta Access, you have to watch live streams
- It’s presently in Closed Beta
- You Need to Watch Livestreams to Get Beta Access
- The game offers only a few maps, so it’s easy to memorize for beginners
- Every agent of Valorant possesses Ultimate Ability
Agents – The Real Heroes of Valorant
Below are the 10 Agents accessible in Valorant’s beta:
- Jett – The Duelist
- Sage – The Sentinel
- Brimstone – The Controller
- Sova – The Initiator
- Phoenix – The Duelist
- Viper – The Controller needs to be unlocked
- Cypher – The Sentinel needs to be unlocked
- Breach – The Initiator needs to be unlocked
- Raze – The Duelist need to be unlocked
- Omen – The Controller needs to be unlocked
Tips for Playing Valorant
- Ensure proper communication with your teammates
- Focus on your gaming and stay calm
- Shooting demands practice
- Get aware of gun recoil
- Negotiate your crosshairs
- Avoid movement while shooting at the start
- Don’t pick a gun on personal preference only; choose according to the requirement.
- While running, utilize a knife
- Avoid jumping during shooting, only crouch
- Try to avoid waste time between different rounds
- Fix sensitivity of your mouse
- Try to keep your reticle at head height
Best Website about Valorant
Many websites offer different videos, news, and tips about Valorant. The best website so far is Afrodiziak. me. At Afrodiziak, you can get all info you need to know about Valorant, like how to get started in Valorant, gamer equipment, team communication, how weapons work, roles of agents, tips for a steel mind, tips for improving shootings, and many more. Read more about Fortnite.
You’ll love playing Valorant. If you didn’t play it yet, try it once and get all information about it and resolve your ambiguities by visiting Afrodiziak.