What is Website Development
Web development is the work included in developing a Web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet. Web development can change from developing a simple onw static page of plain text to multiple web applications, automatic businesses, and social network services. A more complete list of tasks to which Web development usually refers, may involve Web engineering, Web design, Web content development.
There may come a moment in your life when you need to begin your personal website. At that time, you will require to determine if you need to design the website yourself or hire a expert website development company to do it for you. Web development is different way of saying web design. While creating a website may look easy, there are several things that go into it. That is the major cause why many people ultimately choose to have an experienced team create their website for them.
Departments of a web development company
- IT Department: They manage the hosting of the site.
- Marketing Department: They handle the content on the website. They also assist with any analysis and aims that the website needs to reach.
- Development Department: They handle the programming of the website.
- Design Department: They handle the designs, graphics and overall appearance of the website.
These are a some steps in the development method. These are:
- Planning: Choose why you need a website and what to build.
- Content: Build a list of content you need.
- Design: Build a design for displaying the content.
- Construction: Write the code and load up your content.
- Test: Make sure the full thing works correctly.
- Hosting: Pick a domain name and get a place to put your website on the internet.
Majority of the people wrongly assume that designing a website only includes domain name registration, locating a web template and using one of many possible programs to create the site. While it is sure that you can build a simple site by doing this, it will surely not be a site that seems professional and attracts potential customers to obtain out more about your company. The functionality of the site will also experience when applying this method to create it. If you choose to do a web design company, you will only need to tell the company what kind of business you are going and what your aims are for your company and the site.
The creation of a website follows a general design that consists of the following:
- Primary consultation: Engaging with the client to describe how the company’s style of website layout can help their business
- Design discussion: Determining what requirements there are for the site in phases of design
- Plan: All of the expected costs of creating the site are planned for the client
- Developing: Buying web hosting and the domain name. Building email and site accounts
- Description: Finalizing the cost, timeframe, design and signing the agreement
- Launching: Allowing the site to get up and going