In order to keep your bakehouse coffee shop running smoothly, it’s important to have a well-rounded menu of drinks that appeal to everyone. That’s why we suggest transform your bakehouse coffee menu with some of our ideas. For example, we think incorporating flavoured syrups into iced coffee and espresso drinks can add a new twist to your customers’ palates, while also boosting sales. Another great idea is getting creative with lattes and frappés.
Tips for how to improve your bakehouse’s coffee menu:
If you’re like most bakeries, your coffee menu is probably sorely in need of an update. Here are some tips for improving it:
1. Start with a focus on quality beans. There’s no need to go out of your way to get high-end beans, but don’t shy away from using quality beans if they’re available to you. Higher quality beans will usually have a more complex flavour and be less acidic.
2. Consider variety. A good coffee menu should include something for everyone, so don’t be afraid to experiment with different flavours and blends. You might try a speciality coffee made from different types of beans or a blend that incorporates several different flavours.
3. Offer several options for brewing methods. Most people prefer different brewing methods, so give them plenty of choices on your menu.
How to introduce new flavours and blends to your coffee menu:
If you’re looking to add some excitement and variety to your coffee menu, consider introducing new flavours and blends. Here are some tips for doing just that:
1. Choose flavours that are popular among your customers. If you know that a certain flavour is popular among your regulars, it can be a great way to tap into that market and appeal to them directly.
2. Choose blends with unique ingredients. By adding something new and different to your coffee lineup, you’ll entice customers who may not normally drink coffee. This can also help you stand out from the competition.
3. Use spices or herbs in your blends. These elements can give your coffee an interesting flavour profile that’s difficult to replicate elsewhere. They’re also a great way to add extra health benefits!
Ideas for incorporating unique coffee techniques into your bakehouse:
Coffee is enjoyed by many people globally, and its popularity is only increasing. As a coffee lover myself, I have always been interested in incorporating unique coffee techniques into my bakehouse. Here are some ideas that I think would be fun and interesting to try:
-Adding coffee to batters before baking allows for a richer flavour and more aroma.
-Brewing your own coffee using a French press or Chemex allows you to control the flavour and strength of the coffee.
-Making espresso drinks using an Italian Moka Pot is a fun way to show off your culinary skills.
-Using ground roasted beans instead of pre-ground beans gives your baked goods a unique flavour and aroma.
-Creating cold brews with fresh fruits or herbs like Damiana or lavender is another great way to add extra flavour and intrigue to your baked goods.
we have some great ideas for transforming your bakehouse coffee menu with our suggestions. Start by adding more variety to your menu and experiment with new flavours. Consider pairing coffee with a pastry or snack to create an irresistible meal. Finally, consider expanding your coffee offerings to include a cold-brewed iced coffee and nitro cold brew. With these tips, you can make sure that your bakehouse is always serving up the perfect cup of coffee!