If you are worried about transporting the samples for IVF, it is not difficult today. Various companies provide you with the services of IVF shipping. People related to the medical field and laboratories can understand well the value of an IVF shipping company.
What is IVF, and Why is it Shipped?
IVF means in-vitro fertilization that refers to the fusion of egg and sperm in vitro under controlled conditions. IVF shipping is a vital task for the technicians and Doctors for final results. If the facility of IVF is not available at your place, you can send it to any other country for further proceedings, even worldwide.
Transportations of the Samples for IVF
- The ovarian tissues are transported
- Frozen eggs are transported
- Sperms samples are transported
- Frozen eggs or ova transportation
Benefits of IVF Shipping Company
- Legal support is provided to the customer all the time for safety
- All the documents of the customer are arranged for maintenance
- The professional team manages the whole procedure of transportation by considering all the aspects
- Proper containers with data loggers are used to transport the frozen eggs and sperms
- Optimum temperature is maintained throughout the entire transportation period till the final destination
- Containers are managed to avoid the exposure of X-rays due to their degenerative changes in genetic material
- Only dry shippers are used for safe transportation instead of liquid medium
Things to Consider while Choosing the IVF Shipping Company
- Consider the experience of the company you are going to choose first.
- Agents of the company should be cooperative and friendly to manage a good dealing with you.
- Choose the company that can give you the availability of discussion with proper and instant solutions to your problems anytime with a quick response.
- Make sure the company transports your sample as soon as possible for your instant outcomes.
- Confirm the cost charged by the company to you for transportation
Basic steps to Apply for IVF Shipping
- Delivery form is given on the official site of the company, fill it to proceed
- Confirm the cost and delivery dates asked there
- Done your pavement to make sure your application
- After completing the whole procedure, you will get a delivery notification
The Complete Procedure of IVF Transportation and Packing of Samples
- After freezing, the frozen eggs or sperms are preserved in the liquid nitrogen at -196°C
- The shipping in liquid media is not safe, so the eggs are transported in dry shippers
- The foam inside the dry shipper absorb all the nitrogen liquid
- Vapors escape from the shipper, and -196°C temperature is maintained
Categories of Fees Charged to You
- A portion of your fees is given to the Doctor for the proper consultation.
- Overseas administration requires a part of the cash from your fees.
- Shipping gives charges for the initial coordination.
- The transport charges are demanded according to the distance between your workplace and the destination point transporting your samples.
IVF is done at particular places and laboratories by maintaining all the required conditions. The IVF shipping company transports the samples to the medical points for further proceedings worldwide. Various companies serve you the complete transport of frozen eggs or sperms by considering all the critical issues for your benefit and give you safety from picking the sample by your hand till reaching the final destination. If you are looking for the best company, contact us today!